P2 DAY SHORT POSITIONS
SPM 771.60 (DIJA 6690)
P1 BOND SHORT
USM 107.30 4/17 - TARGET 106.
In this Mercury RX period starting 4/15 to 5/8
we are expecting 1000 point move to downside with some bigger down moves than seen todate. However if not below these numbers by Tuesdays, whoops, MAYBE Chris Cadbury is right and we may have to stand aside and re-position T1 4/28-30.
What to do: Be in cash, stop loss profits, consider bonds and bond funds entry ~ June, and ask your broker or licensed financial advisor for defensive market suggestions.
MAY 16-18 NEW YORK CITY
ASTROLOGY AND STOCK MARKET FORECASTING CONFERENCE
PROGRAM AVAILABLE BY EMAIL.
from WALL STREET, NEXT WEEK: SPECIAL EDITION April 16, 1997
THE END OF THE 1982/91 BULL MARKET IS COMING SOON,
VERY, VERY VERY SOON,
some believe we are in a bull market from 1982, so this would end the 1982/1997 bull market; others believe it started in 1991 so it would end the 1991-1997 bull market, as we FULLY corrected in 1990/91. Corrections are by definition: 10%; bear markets are 20% and END bull markets, also by definition.
WALL STREET, NEXT WEEK: SPECIAL EDITION April 16, 1997
THE END OF THE 1982/91 BULL MARKET IS COMING SOON,
VERY, VERY VERY SOON,
1. BEAR TRAP OVER
2. NIKKEI NEWS STORY
3. INTERNET RADIO SCHEDULE
4. WEBSITE UPGRADE UPCOMING
1. With Friday's rally despite the bond drop to 107.01, the end is coming closer. Remember it is our advice to SELL ON RALLIES, not BUY ON DIPS. We should establish 6500 as THE CEILING this next week and then onto the 200 moving average test. Bonds above 7.25 will trigger massive asset allocation. This will be the last Wall Street Next Week weekly edition for the foreseeable future. But we wanted to give you this plus last week's warning as a trading present.
2. We will be doing TRADING BY THE STARS on Internet radio twice a week, usually once Monday and once Thursday or Friday. You may access from our web site www.afund.com or from Atlantic Broadcasting at www.abslive.com
3. This week we demonstrated live some of our trading prowess to two Dutch media groups and also was interviewed by NIKKEI NEWS. The closing comments from the latter's newswire: "He has a big raspberry for the critics who say you can't time markets profitably. "People say you can't time the markets, we can and do market time" Weingarten says. A few more calls like the one he made on the Dow's top and those critics will all but disappear."
4. Over the next few months we will be adding lotS of new material to our website. Much of this will be of an ezine nature contributed both from myself and other interesting astrological/market advisors.
5. I am a new and very thrilled reader of you pages. My question might be dumb, BUT,I was looking at IHI web page and I don't see the connection between them and Microsoft. Did I miss something?????? Is it your opinion that it is a good company? PLEASE RESPOND! FOR SOME REASON I GET A LOT OF MAIL ABOUT IHI. I HAVE ADDED A PAGE ON MY WEBSITE CALLED "IHI TRACKING" WHERE I WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS. AS TO THE ABOVE ONE, IT IS ANSWERED ON PAGES 175-178 OF MY BOOK INVESTING BY THE STARS.
Whatdayathink? Is Apple going to pull out....? Wondering,
NOT OF PERSONAL INTEREST, BUT THERE IS AN INTERESTING UPSIDE MOVE BY DEC MID-MONTH WE WILL BE MOST LIKELY TRADING.
Do you and ARCH C. generally agree? If so, then maybe it is a science!!!!!
IN YOUR OPINION IS ECONOMICS A SCIENCE? HOW OFTEN DO TWO ECONOMISTS AGREE!
What no one could have foresaw was the carnage that would be created from Bre-X (BXM:TSE) - valued at $6 Billion in May/96 to a fraction of this by last Thursday.
>ASTROLOGERS DID BY THE WAY - I FOR ONE.
In other words I need to pay more attention to the stars :)
>YES, EXACTLY MY POINT!!!
1. NEW FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY RIDDLE
2 APRIL INVESTING BY THE STARS
1. WHY IS MONDAY MARCH 31 LIKE A CERTAIN MONDAY IN OCTOBER 1987? ANSWER COMING TO YOUR TRADING SCREENS SOON!
2. Now that we are doing a real time audio show bi-weekly, and the market are in a corrective phase, there seems less need for a weekly Wall Street, Next Week letter. On Tuesday April 1, we will go back to our INVESTING BY THE STARS monthly format. Here I have decided to give our market views for the next 100 years. If at any time, it turns out we are in error, we will issue corrective reports, on an as needed basis.
3. Great call, Henry. Finally there are people who see that you have vindicatedfinancial astrology. Keep it up. THANK YOU MONDAY WILL BE THE FUN DAY, when 6800 becomes the ceiling, instead of the floor.
Is there an updated database on the net with company incorporation times?Also, does anyone have the incorporation/first trade date for my long-suffering Novell ? Thanks for all the good work - love the AFUND sight!
See the MSTAR or Astrikos databases, hotlinked from our website.
The astrology thing is weird. It seems to work. I just have a little trouble believing it
THAT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A WESTERN BIAS. BUT DON'T BELIEVE IT! ASTROLOGY IS A SCIENCE I.E. A BODY OF KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZED ACCORDING TO GENERAL PRINCIPLES - LEARN HOW IT WORKS.
Are you expecting a crash? If yes, when?
DEPENDS WHERE YOU LOOK, MANY STOCKS HAVE ALREADY "CRASHED" FROM THEIR HIGHS. THE MARKET DIJA TOP WAS MARCH 11, AND OF COURSE THIS UPCOMING MONDAY IS...........
xxxxx: Buffett shocked the market, watch, will be at least 7,500 by year end, interest rates on long end will be 6-6.25 you watch. ok a dinner bet you are wrong!Afund: we have been short bonds from 114....
xxxxx: Too much money out there and inflation is under control. Its a bet.Ok if markets takes 7500 by year end I owe you dinner/lunch, if not January 1 or thereafter you owe me!
I LOVE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY!!! YOURE ON STEVE.
1. DIJA 5222 OR BUST
2. STOCK TALK CONFERENCE RESCHEDULED
3. WARREN BUFFET WRONG?
4 OUR NEXT CONFERENCE IS INCREDIBLE!!!!
1. NOW THAT 7111 IS BUT A DIM MEMORY :) AND 6800 WILL SOON BE A CEILING THANKS TO MO, I NEXT LOOK FORWARD TO 6500, THEN 6300, THEN 6000, AND THEN 5222. OF COURSE, 5222 IS THE "OLD DOW" NUMBER, BUT NO NEED TO WORRY AT THIS TIME.
2. While our AOL conference went off without a hitch, unfortunately our StockTalk WEB conference was cancelled due to "server problems" I wonder if the truth was their webmaster was long too many puts on Thursday and binged! :) So, you can catch me LIVE on the internet NEXT Thursday 9pm EST at http://www.halcyon.com/scripts/tcorner/cgi-pvt/newtc-client.
3. ** Buffett endorses Index funds.The investing wizard of Omaha, Neb. is aboard the bandwagon for Index mutual funds. In his annual letter to shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway,Warren Buffet calls Index funds an excellent investment vehicle.OH PLEASE, WARREN YOUR TIMING IS OFF!!!!!!!!"
4. IF you are serious about learning financial astrology, you should consider attending our 5th Annual Astrology and Stock Market Conference in NYC. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a program schedule.
5. Great call on the market but I couldn't help notice MO >>
WHAT? MY MO SHOWS WE CAN NOT ONLY TIME MARKETS, BUT KNOW HOW TO PICK STOCKS! WE RECOMMENDED HERE GETTING OUT A FEW DAYS BEFORE AT 136. WE MAY RE-ENTER LATE APRIL IF MO IS UNDER $100 AND THE STARS ARE RIGHT.
Congrats. What are your reasons for calling a high on the 11 March? So you think the market will correct to 5100 into the July period? Major lows are usually establish in May. Maybe you can consider that proposition.
WE CALLED THE HIGH FOR MARCH 11 BECAUSE OF MANY FACTORS. IT WOULD TAKE ATLEAST ONE CHAPTER OF MY NEXT BOOK TO EXPLAIN THIS PARTICULAR FORECAST. OUR P1 TARGET IS 5222. IF MAJOR LOWS ARE USUALLY ESTABLISHED IN MAY, THEN AS A CONTRARIAN I WOULD PREFER A DIFFERENT MONTH. REMEMBER OUR DISNEY FORECAST FOR JUNE. JUST AS MO GAVE A SIGNAL FOR THE DIJA TOP, SO MAY DISNEY SIGNAL A LOCAL DIJA BOTTOM (HOW TEMPORARY IS THE $64,000 QUESTION!)
Well, Henry, I was unaware of your skills until I happened to find your interesting Web Site. I've been wondering about the latest total solar eclipse but an eclipse, by itself, does not signify much. There must be another "trigger". Anyway, I wanted to short this market but it looks like I may be too late. Any thoughts on how to get back in on the short side? Thanks, Louis PS: I don't know if you're familiar with Gann's 1927 book, "The Tunnel Thru the Air" but I find it more than interesting reading. And there's ton's of Eclipse-related events therein.Other Astrologers predict a low of 6500 due by March 25 approximately.Thereafter a upturn , into April will follow. The sharp decline should be after that in April. (to 5500).Do you have same opinion or do you continue to see market go Downwards slowly as it is already going.
WE FORESEE APRIL AS A DOWN MONTH E.G. MO AND OUR P1 DIJA TARGET (JUNE?) IS 5222. OF COURSE THERE CAN BE A BABY RALLY MARCH 25. I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS TOO LATE TO SHORT DISNEY OR MICROSOFT. TO PLAY IT "SAFE" (FOR OPTIONS, A MISNOMER?), CONSIDER BUYING DISNEY JULY PUTS.
Hope you had a restful and profitable time in Florida. Looks like your call on the DOW high may be right on the head. Just a short comment about this weeks-WALL STREET NEXT WEEK 3/17. ( That's a tongue twister ) It seemed to be a little lighter than usual on both direction and some stock recommendations. Any particular reason? Also, will you be touching on the metals soon?
WEAK ON DIRECTION??? I AM BEAR AT LEAST TILL JUNE OR DIJA 5222 WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. EVERYONE WANTS TO BUY? EVER HEAR OF SELLING? BUDDHA SAID IF YOUR HAND IS OPEN ALL THE TIME, THAT IS DEFORMITY; SO TOO, IF YOUR HAND IF CLOSED ALL THE TIME. METAL REPORT COMING SOON, BUT NOT YET.
Still hoping to build that wine cellar. By the way if my 10,000 shares of IHI go to $29.00 I promise not to ask about the other dollar.
NO, $30 OR NO CHAMPAGNE FOR ME. HOWEVER, I AM NOT WORRIED, I AM SMELLING THE FINE AROMA WITH MY NEPTUNE.
Your site has been helpful, challenging, and educational for me. I would like to see the pages kept current, each week, so that I can track my performance and your suggestions. I am concerned that you are limiting your comments on the last two weeks (Mar 10 and Mar 20th) to Real Audio, as my system, a new Gateway Pentium 166 Windows 95 is still apparently too weak to receive the information. I feel frustrated and left-out. Do you have a transcript for those of us consigned to the dreary world of words and print? Keep up your good work and please include us all.
NO. PLEASE REMEMBER MY INTENDED PURPOSE HERE. I HOPE WHEN I HAVE MUTUAL FUNDS AVAILABLE (SUBJECT TO SEC APPROVAL ETC), SOME OF YOU MAY BECOME CLIENTS - (NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION). THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT, BUT IS INTENDED TO BE A STARTING POINT FOR RESEARCH.AS TO REAL AUDIO, YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT TOO WEAK; ANY 14.4K MODEM CAN RUN IT. IT IS REALLY WORTH THE EFFORT TO DOWN LOAD IT AND HAVE IT SET UP ON YOUR COMPUTER.
1. March 11- MARKET TOP
2. ABS RADIO
3. MY FAVORITE SMI STORY
1. Coming back rested from Florida, it looks like I was right and a market top may well be in place as forecast for March 11. Certainly a VERY tradeable local top was made, and at this moment I believe IT WILL REMAIN THE TOP FOR ALL OF 1997. SO 7111. PLEASE HOLD! Since the change in Dow accounting was made while I was away, I have yet to determine the need to recalibrate my P1 target of 5122.
2. We are now broadcasting REGULARLY on Real Audio on THE ATLANTIC BROADCASTING STATION [ABS]. You can hear me via my site www.afund.com or the ABS site [ http://www.abslive.com/mainabs.html]. Downloading Real audio is quite simple if you haven't already. I have yet to choose a schedule, most likely bi-weekly.
3. Louis Ehrenkrantz: My first radio call in was from someone who had attended one of these workshops two years previously. They had bought 10,000 shares of a stock that I recommended at $5 and stated that now two years later, it was $29. I asked what was the question. It was: "Will it go to 30". What difference does it make, I responded: "I could lose thousands of dollars if I sell now!"
4. I'm curious. Why is there such a vast difference between your 'lines in the sand' in your crash of 199x v.s. your 'lines' in your current market week 3/8 report. Shifting sands?? :-) >>TRADING LINES. WE RETREAT AND SOMETIMES LOSE A BATTLE IN ORDER TO WIN THE WAR!!!!
The two biggest astrological events of the year, according to your own predictions, have been complete flops. In fact, the opposite has occurred both times. That being the November post election down draft that up drafted, and the March 10-11 solar eclipse which was to crash but buoyed. Thanks for demonstrating, so clearly, that financial astrology is - in Peter Lynch's words, "A waste of time".REVISIONIST HISTORY!! CLEARLY MY NOVEMBER CALL WAS WRONG BY DIRECTION, ALTHOUGH NOT BY MAGNITUDE. EVEN SO, IT WAS QUITE TRADEABLE IF YOU HAVE READ MY BOOK INVESTING BY THE STARS. ALSO, FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY PROVIDES A TIGHT TIME WINDOW AND HENCE GREATLY REDUCED TIME PREMIUM WASTAGE. AS TO THE SECOND FORECAST, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS WRONG? AT WORST, IT WAS A LOCAL TOP PREDICTED MORE THAN 5 MONTHS IN ADVANCE TO THE DAY. THIS IS PROFITABLE INFORMATION TO MOST PEOPLE. WE ALWAYS LEAVE BOTH OUR RIGHT AND WRONG FORECASTS POSTED. WHY? BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF OUR FORECASTS ARE OUTSTANDING. NO ASTROLOGER EXPECTS TO BE RIGHT 100%. THE ONLY MARKET FORECASTERS THAT I KNOW WHO CLAIM TO BE 100% ARE: BEGINNERS, LIARS, CON ARTISTS AND THOSE THAT EXPERIENCE FREQUENT MEMORY LOSS. :)
=== Interestingly, as you know, Henry Weingarten, the financial astrologer who spoke at the IRI / NYSSA Forum on Tuesday, March 11, had picked that date for the market to 'top out' and begin a decline to the 5200's. The problem is that Henry does not get as much attention as he might --- because he appears to be a brilliant market-timer and tactician --- because he combines mainstream market factoring with alternative factoring (astrology).
As it turns out, if you want to look at Tuesday, Wednesday and today as anecdotal evidence of his prediction, he is so far right on track. Henry said he was not predicting, as we possibly misstated, a 'crash', but a long correction ... one that might see some ups and downs but over-all, a downward curve on the graph which would end in July when the market bottoms out just above 5200. At these prices, that's about a 25% correction. In the past, before the program trading curbs were initiated, the market would correct about 10% every 9 months or so. We've had several years now where that has not occurred, so Henry feels we're about overdue, and the market will factor that in, skewed as it is by the market curbs (in other words, one can no longer use historical data for DJ market-timing because the market hasn't acted in a normal fashion since the program trading curbs were instituted).
If you discount Henry because of his 'astrology' connections, you might be missing the boat. Henry admits that in his factoring, astrology is maybe only 1/3rd of his calculations ... we suspect it might be less ... but whatever ... there appears to be a solid mainstream group of factors built into his overall model ... and so far, Henry, you're brazen prediction of a market top seems to have been precisely on the mark ... now it remains to be seen how the program trading curbs can skew his over-all prediction. [WSE COMMENTARY Date:97-03-13 14:22:24 EST From: email@example.com (StreetLevel)
THANK YOU, GAYLE, WELL WITH YOUR HELP AMONG OTHERS, I SHALL BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME? HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE WHILE ASTROLOGY IS 1/3 OF THE MARKET IT IS MORE THAN 1/3 OF THE PROFITS! MOST FUNDAMENTALS AND TECHNICALS TRENDS ARE WIDELY KNOWN AND THEREFORE BUILT INTO THE MARKET PLACE AND HENCE OF LESS TRADING VALUE THAN FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY!!!!
AURA BEST, HENRY
To unsubscribe to our mailings, type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field and send to AFUND@aol.com.
Other MARCH WALL STREET NEXT WEEK REPORTS
FEBRUARY WALL STREET NEXT WEEK REPORTS
PAST WALL STREET NEXT WEEK REPORTS