1. JAPAN INC
2. MORE ON MO
3. LOOK WHOSE TALKING
4. IHI WINE CELLAR
5. ANSWER #1 TO FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY RIDDLE
1. The REAL test of my Japanese investment strategy for 1997 comes after March 11 - How well it will fare in a US down turn. And if I am wrong and the market doesn't correct in March? No problem. Sony profits doubled this year, Honda's tripled etc. and Detroit will RIGHTFULLY demand a stronger Yen. So, If I am right, I make money and if I am "wrong" (can a Leo be wrong?) I make money. 1997 TODATE: SPX 740.74 - 790.82 +6.76% The Japan Fund (JEQ) 9 1/2 - 10 1/8 +6.57% Honda (HMC) 56 5/8 - 62 1/2 +10.37% Sony (SNE) 65 5/8 -72 3/8 + 9.91%
2. While MO could reach 164, we publically forecast an initial price target of 150. However, I am too nervous in front of the Clinton market correction/crash. MY revised MO EXIT STRATEGY is TIMED for Monday 3/3, and/or a 139 stop/profit point. The start of MO trouble is possible by next weekend, not coincidentally the same time I expect TROUBLE FOR the overall market. Needless to say, we were obviously pleased by their announcement of a 3-1 split plus a share buy back this past week [forecast by us in October for February.] Our number DIJA stock pick is the NUMBER ONE performing DIJA stock. Still, they have made a BIG MISTEAK!!! They should have SPLIT THE COMPANY, NOT THE STOCK, e.g. separated the food and tobacco divisions. What could their corporate astrologer have been thinking?
3. I will be the principal news maker speaker at the IRI / NYSSA Forum at the World Trade Center on March 11, 1997 at 12:30 p.m. It is televised live by NBC PFN. Dr. Theodore Lanscheidt will be conducting a post-conference workshop on May 18 at our 5th Annual Astrology and Stock Market Conference in NYC. ABSOLUTELY New Material on Cosmic Cycle Analysis will be presented on how to forecast Stock, Commodity and Foreign Exchange Markets. DON'T MISS IT!
4. Have you seen the cover of Smart Money March 1997, they are trying to help us pick out your wine for later this year.JUST ANOTHER "SIGN'' THAT IHI COULD BE THE STOCK OF THE DECADE!
Is your forecast for CD$30 for IHI before or after the four for one reverse stock split planned if their preferred share with three warrants @US$5.80/share closes in the fairly near future? Your answer may influence a potential decision as to when I might build my own wine cellar! ANY EXPERIENCED MARKET PLAYER KNOWS THAT SOMETIMES YOU GET A BAD FILL, BUT JUST AS OFTEN YOU GET A LUCKY BREAK. I WILL TAKE THE 1-4 AS GETTING ME MY WINE CELLAR FILLED UP 9-12 MONTHS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. REALIZE THAT IF/WHEN IHI IS AS SUCCESSFUL AS I FORECAST, THE STOCK WILL NO DOUBT SPLIT ONCE OR TWICE. SO IN THE END, YOU WILL HAVE A WINE CELLAR. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GET AN OPTION EXTENSION FROM YOUR BUILDER FOR AN ADDITIONAL YEAR TO PLAY IT SAFE.Hope you are right and that your partner is wrong about IHI. But the truth is that you've been wrong on IHI for the past 2 years. You've been right at times with it, for trading, but wrong for the long haul. what's your take on the solar eclipse with this stock? Below $1.00 Canadian? Ouch. . . WOW I DON'T HEAR NO FAT LADY SINGING. THE LONG HAUL HAS NOT EVEN BEGUN. IT IS TRUE HOWEVER, I BASE MY FORECASTS MORE ON THE BERMUDA CHART THAN THE IHI CANADA CHART. AS TIME GOES ON, MORE BUSINESS WILL COME TO THIS COMPANY AND THE STARS WILL SHINE THROUGH MORE STRONGLY. BELOW $1? IF I LOSE THAT BET WITH MY PARTNER WE WILL BOTH BUY SO MUCH STOCK WE WILL BE RICH ENOUGH TO RETIRE WITHOUT THE ASTROLOGERS FUND INC OTHER NEW VENTURES.
5 Riddle: Why will take a financial astrologer to call the next market crash? Answer: SIMPLY THIS - IN THIS BULL MARKET, PRICES ARE UP. TO MOST VALUE INVESTORS - SKY HIGH... OUT OF SIGHT... IN FACT SO FAR UP THEY ARE LITERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD. NOW WHO IS LOOKING UP AT THE SKY AND THUS BEST ABLE TO SEE THE TOP..... RIGHT ASTROLOGERS!
6. Hi Henry, I enjoy your site, very nicely laid out..... Question, Arch Crawford has made a call to go 200% short. You seem to remain bullish from what I have read here...how can you read the same information and come to separate conclusions? I AM A BULL? AM I MISCOMMUNICATING HERE OR WHAT?
Why does the Cadbury Numbers article (2/27) project Bullish sentiment when you are saying the Bear is at our door? As always, thanks for being there! CHRIS CADBURY IS A FIRST RATE MARKET TECHNICIAN WHO CHARTS PRIMARILY MONEY FLOWS AND THE OPTION PREMIUM RATIO AMONG OTHER INDICATORS. HIS TRACK RECORD IS SO GOOD IN FORECASTING SHORT TERM MARKET MOVES, IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE HE DOESN'T SECRETLY USE ASTROLOGY!
I too believe the stock market is headed for a downward correction. So I have withdrawn all my IRA funds this week. What would you recommend doing with this money (about $30K)? I know that I have 60 days to roll over to another approved IRA account.WHY NOT STAY PUT IN CASH WHERE YOU ARE AND LET SEE WHAT MARCH/APRIL BRINGS BEFORE RUSHING ELSEWHERE?
Henry:Did you see the Forbes article on Disney and the Mickey Mouse accounting practices? I thought of your analysis. I HAVE NOTED DISNEY HAS NOT UNEXPECTEDLY RECEIVED LOTS OF POOR PRESS IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS. THEY BADLY NEED A GOOD CORPORATE ASTROLOGER TO GIVE THEM A MORE COHERENT STRATEGIC FOCUS.
There is a major flaw in all the theories that I have read on this page. You are all looking at just a few stellar entities, and a few aspects. None speak of the angles of approach and separation that they are using. That is why each one produces a different result. The best and most logical way is to look at all the stellar entities and aspects, and work out the net force at any one period. In practice I find that most cancel each other out, and the result is clear. In my pages that I update everyday on http://members.aol.com/stockstars. A summary of the strongest hard and soft aspects are shown for each hour of UK and US trading. The correlation is beautiful. See for yourself. There is very little of me or personal subjectivity in here. The Stellar entities and lunar aspects speak for themselves. I hope that you all consider this approach. MY APPROACH IS BUILT UPON MORE THAN A FEW ASPECTS - THIS IS A GENERAL NEWSLETTER. I GO THROUGH 5-10 HOROSCOPES FOR EVEN A MINOR PREDICTION AND REAMS FOR MAJOR ONES. HOWEVER, GLAD YOUR WEB SITE IS NOW PUBLIC AND WE HAVE LINKED IT TO OUR WEB PAGE AND WISH YOU THE VERY BEST.
1. PHILIP MORRIS
2. WHAT OTHER FINANCIAL ASTROLOGERS ARE SAYING
3. MORE CONFERENCES
4. FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY RIDDLE
1. Next to Japan INC, MO has been our strongest buy for first Qtr 97. However, WE MAY CLOSE OUT OR TIGHTLY STOP/PROTECT PROFITS ON MO SHORTLY, EVEN THOUGH MY ORIGINAL TARGET WAS 150+. Why? My mother called me Wednesday to ask about selling her MO holdings!!!! A long term investor, not a trader like son, I don't think she was concerned two days in advance that theTexas Attorney General Dan Morales story alleging Philip Morris destroyed incriminating documents on the health effects of smoking would hit the newswires today. Then again, she DID sell ALL her stock one week before the 1987 crash AND the March 8th eclipse is coming....and Philip Morris has a POOR horoscope for April (a DOWN month anyway), so you will easily understand my new found caution.
2. GREG MEADORS (Market Systems Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org) "We now expect a major top Ideally on February 14, 1997. The Market should start a corrective phase at this time....Therefore we now recommend taking profits on mutual fund and all stock positions.
ARCH CRAWFORD (Crawford Perspectives 212-744-6973) has for some time been predicting that the Bull Market will END mid-February (13-19) coinciding with a major planetary configuration taking place over that period, making that time frame comparable to the "harmonic Convergence" which topped the market on August 14, 1987 prior to the market CRASH of that year.
Henry Weingarten (ASTROLOGERS FUND www.afund.com) states that Tech Stocks will peak within a lunar cycle of the Jupiter/Uranus conjunction (2/15) and the the current bull market will be "over" or in corrective phase by March 11.
3. I will be speaking on TRADING BY THE STARS at the NYC Investment Conference on March 7th at the Marriott Marquis Hotel -- 1535 Broadway (between 45th and 46th Streets). FREE ADMISSION. Reservations by calling 1-800-700-7811. Speakers include: Gayle Essary, Bill Bresnan, Ed Taxin, Jerry Wenger and George Chelekis.
I will be doing an on-line STOCK TALK conference on the web on International Astrology Day (SPRING EQUINOX) 9 PM EST March 20. You can get details and register from http://www.halcyon.com/scripts/tcorner/cgi-pvt/newtc-client
4 Riddle: Why will take a financial astrologer to predict the next market crash? Answer next week!
5. Regarding your incorporation[of the Astrologers Fund Global Opportunities] Did you pick the time and place and then incorporate at the moment that fit your criteria best OR was it strictly the way it worked out...?!? I've always kind a been curious about that as it seems that for a particular moment and place to be a reliable and valid starting point it would have to be a totally natural occurrence. I've had some friends that were into astrology and they used to start new enterprises only when "things" were right -- and mostly the ventures failed. It seems that the important point in the universe would/should be that time and place when the concept/venture actually was conceived or at the moment when all the pieces came together rather than picking your spot. I do a little with numbers and it always seems that the totally natural occurring ones work out most "naturally" as opposed to when I try to make them fit.YES I PICKED THE EXACT TIME FOR THE INCORPORATION OF THE ASTROLOGERS FUND GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY HEDGE FUNDS. WHY YOUR FRIENDS VENTURES MOSTLY FAIL IS MOST LIKELY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THE NON-ASTROLOGICAL FACTORS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS: MANAGEMENT SKILLS, ADEQUATE FINANCIAL RESOURCES, QUALITY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, MARKETING, ETC. IN ADDING TO TIMING. >7000 DIJA 2/13/97 12:45pm EST 28 Gemini Rising. GAZARELLI/ WEINGARTEN BREAKOUT. As to the intermediate term trend, we expect to be smiling before the IDES of March as we have repeatedly forecast. I understand nothing is precise in this game, whatever tools one uses. However, why do you effectively disagree with Arch Crawford and his well documented forecast. I'm not suggesting he will be right, he was well off the mark last year and I suppose I'm not saying you will be right....but if you are both using the same platform, how can you dismiss this week's apparent astrological significance....5 planets, major alignments etc. After all in 87 the high was around this type of mundane formation and the panic a result of the October 87 LUNAR eclipse, with arguably Mars the trigger. The possibility exists, does it not, that a high coming in around here, would suggest a panic around your date....So I guess I can't figure out the basis on which you have dismissed this week as you haven't really entertained the idea of a high this week. With High Energy ARCH AND I DON'T LOOK EXACTLY AT THE SAME INFO, I FOR ONE, FORESAW PHILLIP MORRIS GOING TO AS MUCH AS 150 FIRST QTR 97 AS I FORECAST IN OCTOBER. THIS PAST WEEK COULD BE THE TOP FOR THE BROAD MARKET , BUT NOT NECESSARY FOR THE DIJA. OF MY FIVE BIG SHORT POSITIONS, IBM AND NCR BOTH SAW THEIR 1997 TOP (I BELIEVE) CIRCA OUR 1/23 GAZARELLI/WEINGARTEN LINE, MSFT SHORTLY THEREAFTER. ONLY DIS AND GE MAY HAVE TOPPED WITH ARCH'S TIMING. FURTHERMORE, IF ARCH IF RIGHT, THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM WRONG, AS A TOP CAN BE IN PLACE FOR MY CALL OR NOT. I AM SHORT BIG TIME AND WILL CONTINUE TO ADD SELECTIVELY INTO MARCH -- SO IF ARCH IS RIGHT, I WILL MAKE MONEY AND IF ARCH IS WRONG (IN THIS CASE) I WILL STILL MAKE MONEY. EITHER WAY HIS CALL IS NOTEWORTHY. << Question: What price level do you see for Disney by 4/1/97? >> I DON'T RECOMMEND COVERING OUR SHORT POSITION UNTIL 45 AT WHICH POINT I WILL TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN AS DISNEY HAS A GOOD HOROSCOPE FOR MUCH OF 1998. HOWEVER I INTEND TO REVIEW IT ON 6/30/97 OR DIJA 5222, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. Henry, give us a break and tell WHY the eclipse is so bad for Disney. Because it's opposing n. Mars/Neptune? What else? Must be lots else. YES INDEED. MICKEY MOUSE EARNINGS COMING, AND ANALYST FORECASTS HAVE BEEN GOOFY TODATE :)
AURA BEST, HENRY
1. 7000 DIJA
2. ASTROLOGERS FUND GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY
3. ASTROLOGERS FUND IN THE NEWS
1. 7000 DIJA 2/13/97 12:45pm EST 28 Gemini Rising. GAZARELLI/ WEINGARTEN BREAKOUT. As to the intermediate term trend, we expect to be smiling before the IDES of March as we have repeatedly forecast.
2. The Astrologers Fund Global Opportunity was incorporated at Noon Dover Delaware, February 12, 1997. Remember on that day the Mercury (Stock) Jupiter (Big) Uranus (Quick) conjunction resulted in a 100+ point up DIJA move. We aim to transpose that symbolism to our hedge fund limited partners pocketbooks!
3. We will be interviewed this Sunday on MSNBC-FN at 2pm EST. Please tune in. This past week we also filmed for ANTENA 3, SPANISH Television and were briefly quoted on 2/12/97 in MONEY Magazine Moneywatch which you can read at http://pathfinder.com/money/moneydaily/latest/subscribe.html.
4. Our marketing group has obtained a few passes for our clients and prospective clients to visit me at the Orlando Sound Money Show March 12-16. If you would like a free pass (normally $99), please call 1-800-346-0092 this month and mention Henry Weingarten of the Astrologers Fund. The SUB THEME of our 5th Astrology and Stock Market Conference May 16, 17 in NYC is "COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET" Any money managers, brokers, traders or analysts who regularly use astrological input in their work and are willing to tell it to press, may be eligible for complimentary admission. Email me for details. BTW my new financial partner finally will be one such story.
5. I've been around for a while and I know that where you once thought resistance when you breakthrough that becomes support... Does Astrology forecasting work the same way? When you are looking for resistance and you find a strong rally do you use that area as support and project from that moment in time on...? Is this a real momentum rally or what? When I first started with E.F Hutton they used to say "If you can't breathe under water don't stand in front of a flood with a straw...Marooned In Real time WE SOMETIMES CHART TIMES OF TOPS AND BOTTOMS IN SUCH A WAY. FOR EXAMPLE THE MOMENT THE DIJA BROKE 7000 SUGGESTED A TOP IS DUE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS. At long last.....You had recommended purchasing a "Japan Fund" in 1997. Also selling Disney. Which Japan Fund do you recommend, and still dump Disney by March? I appreciate your clarification and look forward to investing in one of your funds. YES AS WE SAID IN OCTOBER, DISNEY'S TROUBLE TIMES ARE DECEMBER, MARCH AND MAY. THIS IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE MARKET SHORTS AND MAY EVEN TRIGGER MUCH BROAD MARKET SELLING IN MARCH (REMEMBER UAL AND OCTOBER 1987?) . AS TO JAPAN, WE LOVE SONY, AND IDEALLY ANY FUND THAT IS NOT HEDGED AGAINST THE YEN. WE HAVE BEEN TRACKING JAPAN EQUITY FUND-JEQ. Thank you. I enjoy reading your email messages every week. Henry, from your most recent mail on IHI I am concerned your wife may have stopped building that wine cellar you had mentioned Would that be the case? << MY WIFE BELIEVES IN USING OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS-NO SHE HAS HASN'T CANCELLED ANY CONTRACTS YET. Henry Question-Are you still building a wine cellar for the profits of IHI. At this rate your holders of this stock may be doing a WHINE of their own. So Henry, " What's the story?" >> SEE LATEST POSITIVE NEWS FROM CANADA'S PROVINCE MONEY FEBRUARY 14,1997: "It almost sounds too good to be true.....It will be interesting to see who steps up to the plate when we start accepting orders in April"- I AGREE, AND I BELIEVE ALSO VERY PROFITABLE FOR LONG TERM INVESTORS SUCH AS HENRY WEINGARTEN, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CLIENTS, ETC.
AURA BEST, HENRY
3. KEY GAZARELLI/WEINGARTEN TEST NEXT WEEK
4. THE TRUE VALUE OF FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY
1. The planets in Astrology represent FUNCTIONS or ENERGIES. Previously I gave one potential expression of the recent Jupiter/Neptune conjunction: UNREAL (NEPTUNE) GREED (JUPITER). However, Human reaction to planetary energies is NEVER one-dimensional and involves Choices. Note the recent emphasis on Greater (Jupiter) IDEALISM (Neptune) as evidenced by the upcoming Philadelphia volunteer summit. Can't wait or can't make it? Visit two new hot links on our web site: IMPACT ONLINE: VOLUNTEER AMERICA http://www.impactonline.org/ and. ACCESS CIVIC INVOLVEMENT http://www.accesspt.com/civicsys/civic_m.html.
2. I have several times forecast that many High Techs Stocks will make their 1997 Peak close to the JUPITER/URANUS CONJUNCTION February 15. This includes Intel and Microsoft.
3. NEXT WEEK THE GAZARELLI/WEINGARTEN PRICE LEVEL WILL HOLD OR BE BROKEN I.E. BECOME A TEMPORARY FLOOR FOR THE FINAL LEG OF THIS BULL MARKET, OR FOR A TIME AN IN PENETRABLE CEILING.
4. The beginning of last week I received a long distance phone call from a "large investor" who was planning a major investment in South Africa or Brazil and wanted my opinion as to which would be more profitable. Being busy at the time, I said my fees were VERY high, but suggested someone from my office, a specialist in locational astrology and who charges only $195-$250 for this type of work. He responded: " Oh THAT much, I thought the cost was $10." WELL I GUESS FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY HAS NOT YET COME OF AGE!
5. I had been waiting almost more than a year in Novell (NOVEL) to get in for a good ride.(date of Inc. 01/25/1983). Lately it has confirmed the up move. Jupiter, Uranus, Venus and Mercury will pass over Sun of Incorporation date by mid- February-- I expect an explosive rise, again this depends on the market conditions. WELL WE THINK NOVELL IS UNDERVALUED AND HAS BEEN PERFORMING WELL IN 1997 AS YOU MENTION. THIS IS ONE I WOULD NOT SELL IN FEBRUARY, BUT HOLD AS UNDERVALUED.
You say that the investor's own natal chart has much relevance when investing and is important in determining the timing of investments. Do you offer this as a service for a fee? If you don't, can you recommend other astrologers who offer this service? CURRENTLY MY WORK IS MORE AS CORPORATE ASTROLOGER AND THEREFORE TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE AVERAGE INVESTOR. [HOWEVER, IF PRICE IS NO OBJECT, I COULD BE YOUR MAN :)] I AM LOATHE TO RECOMMEND, AS THERE ARE NO STANDARDS (YET) FOR THIS EXPERTISE. YOUR LOCAL PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGER CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE, JUST TREAD CAREFULLY.
<< I am new to your site so I have not seen you mention anything about the Metals. Is it you do not invest in this area? Or not interested? >> I DO, BUT WHERE IS THE ACTION THESE DAYS? WE ARE SIDELINED WITH A FAIR AMOUNT IN HAND BUT CERTAINLY NOT DESIRING TO ADD TO OUR POSITIONS AT THIS POINT. WE PLAN TO SEND OUT A GOLD REPORT AFTER MARCH 11 FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
> Remember my call for a 795 top for the cash S&P 500? The actual high was > 794.67! Will be buying my puts after the FOMC meeting. This week look > like a double top on the dow and s&p. >> > SINCE WE ARE SO HEAVILY SHORT IBM YOU UNDERSTAND WHY WE ARE IN EARLIER. > IN MY SYSTEM IF I FORECAST 795 AND IT REACHED 794.67 I WOULD EXPECT A MOVE BACK UP TO 795 BEFORE RETREATING, SAME IN YOURS? << went short again on 7 Feb. GMTA
AURA BEST, HENRY
To unsubscribe to our mailings, type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field and send to AFUND@aol.com.
PAST WALL STREET NEXT WEEK REPORTS
|Return To Main Menu|