WSNW Alert 28: 11:00 am February 27
For the next 2 months, we are tracking a new recommended Bear portfolio:
The AFUND MAD BULL TECH FUND.
Our short selections are: AMZN:Amazon, AOL:America OnLine, HWP:Hewlett Packard, INTC:INTEL, MSFT:MICROSOFT and YHOO: YAHOO.
PLEASE NOTE: Shorting should be done only by experienced investors and after full consultation with your broker or professional financial planner.
Own ANY of the 6 stocks we are shorting in the AFUND MAD BULL TECH FUND? Here are some possible reasons to worry:
- We do not believe they will win against the 3B Bookselling GIANTS: Barnes and Noble, Bertelsmann and Borders.
America OnLine AOL
- Where's the Beef?
Hewlett Packard HWP
- Super strong 1998/9 competitors: Xerox, Compaq + soon to be reinvigorated Japanese (Hitachi, Sony) and Korean (Acer, Samsung).
- IBM/AMD and if Compaq markets 500/600MH Alpha properly, a REAL loss of market share.
- Very serious anti-trust issues, the "Old IBM" disease in full bloom and hasn't done anything new AND successful for sometime. Eventually someone besides me is bound to notice. After all, you can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time.....
- 1000X earnings? 10,000X earnings? No problem!
11 am March February 23, WSNW Alert #28 initiated the above short portfolio: Target: 20%+; Time Frame < 3 months. You can track updates on our AFUND MAD BULL TECH FUND.
|PREVIOUS HI-TECHS POSTINGS|
|Return To Main Menu|