2. JANUARY 17, 1997
3. CHART DATA
4. THREE LETTERS
1. We doubled up on our Microsoft Short at market close Friday. Rumors abounded about the news report about to be released. Personally as an industry analyst, I think Microsoft is LOSING it and has been for quite a while. While this is currently a minority opinion, obviously I am betting that is will become more mainstream shortly. Likewise our tech shorts such as Micron and NCR, which we are hoping to increase in profit.
2. Astrology Lesson 101. Friday the Sun [the day] was conjunct [is] Neptune [unreal]. Neptune is in conjunction with Jupiter [BIG time] A stock market at 6800-- that is full of Jupiter (big) Neptune (fools). See my Study of Astrology and INVESTING BY THE STARS for more astrology basics.
3. http://web.idirect.com/~oracle/library/mstar/charts.html is the MSTAR site for the online collection of chart data for the incorporation charts, first trading charts and CEO horoscopes.
4A I have been visiting your site page for about 5 weeks. In my investing, I gave up on fundamentals long ago, and now use only the charts and technical indicators. Yet, I try to remain open to new thoughts.
Try as I may to accept the concept of planets and stars as the basis for investing, I guess I'm so hopelessly brainwashed that I just can't make the connection, even though I gave it much thought. Yet, I can see you're doing something right. My question is : Are you using any other method of analysis concurrent with the astrology? POINT ONE. ABSOLUTELY THE MARKET RUNS BY FUNDAMENTALS, TECHNICALS AND ASTROLOGY (MARKET TIMING & PSYCHOLOGY). IN TRADING I MOSTLY USE TECHNICALS AND ASTROLOGY; WHEN INVESTING FUNDAMENTALS AND ASTROLOGY.
POINT TWO: DONT GIVE UP ON FUNDAMENTALS. MARKETS OFTEN CRASH WHEN SHORTS GIVE UP. 1997 IS A STOCK-PICKERS MARKET AS WE HAVE STATED BEFORE. CAREFUL CHOICE OF EARNINGS ANALYSIS WILL DETERMINE WHICH STOCKS WILL SINK AND WHICH WILL MERELY DROP IN 1997. 4B Just wondering if you have started the new fund you had written me about a couple of months back. This was going to be for the smaller investor. Thanks WITHIN 30 DAYS WE WILL BE STARTING WITH OUR PLUTO HEDGE FUND. THIS IS FOR "QUALIFIED INVESTORS" AND 100K MINIMUM. SHORTLY THEREAFTER, WE ARE PLANNING TO PROCEED WITH OUR JUPITER (GROWTH) AND SATURN (VALUE) MUTUAL FUNDS FILINGS (2500-5000 MINIMUM) . BELIEVE ME, AS SOON AS WE ARE ALLOWED TO OFFER THIS TO THE PUBLIC, YOU AND ALL OF MY READERS WILL BE HEARING ABOUT IT!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED INTEREST.
4C Tell me again how to find IHI and what their story is????? Thanks. WHO IS IHI? IN MY OPINION THE NEXT "MICROFSOFT" STOCK. PLEASE READ PAGES 175-178 OF MY INVESTING BY THE STARS. FOR COMPANY INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL INVESTOR RELATIONS 1-800-838-8090 OR SURF TO http://www.ihiintl.com. TO TRACK ON THE WEB: IHI TRADES UNDER THE SYMBOL IHITF ON THE BULLETIN BOARD AND IHI OR V.IHI OR IHI.V DEPENDING ON YOUR QUOTE SYSTEM ON THE VSE. YOU CAN EASILY OBTAIN QUOTES FROM NUMEROUS WEB SERVICES SUCH AS: http://quotes.galt.com AND http://www.secapl.com/cgi-bin/qs.
1. MERCURY DIRECT
2. JANUARY PLAYS
3. JAPAN, NCR AND DISNEY
4. STELLAR STOCK PICKING CONTEST
1. Shortly after just sending out a trading alert that the DIJA had topped at 6688, the market hurt my ego (and some of my profits) by closing at 6703! It looks like the 6800 call by one of my readers: "January will still be a strong up month with target of 795 for S&P 500 and 6,800 for the Dow. Looking for a top on Jan 17 and a terminal top for the year at Feb 5/7 at the levels indicated" could be correct. However, I still playing into the Mercury Direct of January 13 with a downside bias, despite the danger of the Sun going into the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction later in the week. Also one of my M-I-T psychics who has been right about the market this past week states: "Yes--[it will be down a ] little at beginning of week, more toward second half"
Either the bonds or the S & P going into options expiration will rise or fall respectively to re-sync. If the market chooses unbridled optimism, then our next heavy short times will be the New Moon period of February followed by the March eclipse-11th call of mine.
2. January Plays: Enzo BioChem: ENZ is about to break out into all times high next week, and then expand further into early/mid-February if our forecast remains on target. V.IHI and C.PKT.A I am still buying/waiting to move. However the Buy IHI/Sell Netscape year long 1997 hedge is ALREADY highly profitable.
3. While we won't be reporting on many of hedge plays after next month (finally about to launch the Pluto Fund within 30 days), Our NCR short is doing wonderful and next to Disney will be most memorable for 1997. Think carefully about NCR- the vast majority of its shareholders did NOT buy this stock, but got it for free. Would they pay for it? and would they pay more than $10-$15 for it? I continue as a public service to strongly suggest if you own NCR to check with your licensed financial advisor or broker to discuss selling it. OH by the way, we finally got plenty of NCR to short and did, and our many NCR put options are also profitable. Thank you. Time for first entry in Japan next week, as the Yen/Nikkei is by one of our cross support areas. As to Disney, this short remains our favorite DIJA and even with a 7000 DIJA, Disney will CRASH in March if we continue to be right.
4. Tentatively, the lead astrologer of the Magi Society has agreed to enter a stock-picking contest with me. Our egos are clashing as to whose is the better financial astrologer. I believe I can buy and sell better; he believes the opposite. I am such a Leo that I am letting him pick the time frame (so he can choose the best possible for his personal chart). As soon as terms are finalized, you will hear about it here and it will be tracked on our website.
So enjoy all,
3. OUR JANUARY PLAYS
4. IMPORTANT NEW FINANCIAL ASTROLOGY BOOK 5. ASTROLOGY AND STOCK MARKET CONFERENCE
1. Those of you who know astrology, recognize the secular Jupiter/Neptune flavor of today's (January 3rd, 1997) trading and know next week will be a doozie! I believe it will be critical for a number of reasons. First, I see Monday January 6 as the bell weather day which will point to January being either an up or down DIJA/NIFTY 50 month. Market folklore points to the first six trading days as generally indicative of the entire year. That culminates on the new Moon January 8 and some heavy Mars/Saturn aspects (exact on the 9th). So while bears were bruised today, they may soon have cause for celebration. If not, they may have to be patient only a bit longer (March 11).
2. Part of our successful ATT (T) purchase some time ago, was the freebie of NCR shares. We are out of ALL ATT trading positions, and also sold ALL NCR shares of both our ATT traders and investors (an investing hold and possible trading rebuy under 38). THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FUNDAMENTAL TECH SHORTS IN THE MARKET. Our conservative intermediate term target is 25 or less. Unfortunately we can't get any stock to short. So shorts options which I personally bought may not be profitable, as a squeeze could develop, but I strongly recommend to ALL who own the stock to question why? Would you buy NCR if you didn't get the stock for free and MOST IMPORTANT: Would you buy it at its current price? Enough said.
3. Whether January and February are up or down or UP and DOWN, there are January trades to be made. My three are: V. IHI,, ENZO and V.PKT. We are projecting an IHI double within two months, ENZO to take out its old highs in February and Peak is a lovely highly speculative Internet play. For the very very aggressive, our Canadian Emerging Index (AFECI) was initialized at 705 in December and is currently at 749 (midyear target 1400). We have a new Canada report coming soon, and please make sure you watch and don't play the AFECI UNLESS you KNOW what you are doing. Already one of these stocks, SAMEX is on watch to be no longer a buy and downgraded to a hold given a recent potentially negative early warning sign. Study this market carefully before speculating.
4. The MAGI Society SECRETS OF MAGI ASTROLOGY has just been published along with a MAGI Ephemeris of planetary Declination and Midpoints for 1950-1999. According to the author with who I had dinner with two weeks ago (a BIG Bond bear and obviously very very happy these days) it is the BEST book on financial astrology out except for his first book ASTROLOGY REALLY WORKS. Well as the author of INVESTING BY THE STARS I of course disagree. But I do agree BOTH of his books are DEFINITELY WORTH READING (after mine of course) if you are serious about learning financial astrology. The price is $30 and $12.95 respectively (plus shipping/handling). These can be ordered from the NY Astrology Center (email: Afund@aol.com, FAX 212/949-7274 or Phone 212/949-7211) or from your local bookstore.
5. Time is running out to early bird register for our 5th Astrology and Stock Market Forecasting Conference May 16-18 at the Hotel Intercontinental in New York City Just $295 before $2/1 or $360 before 3/22 for the entire conference. By the way I will also be speaking in Orlando, FL at the Sound Money Investor Conference March 12-15 at the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel. Mention my name when you call 1-800-346-0092 and speak to Karen Constantine and she will deduct $50 from the $99 fee as well as give you all necessary details.
Happy New Year,
|Return To Main Menu|